PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS
YOUR CUSTOM PLAYER IMPACT ASTROLOGY REPORT
Ever wonder why some nights you’re in the zone and others you’re just not feeling it? Maybe you’re always consistent but can’t break through to the next level? A lot of our potential is locked in behaviors and mental patterns we have had since birth.
By looking at your own natural behaviors and tendencies you can play to your strengths, make adjustments and carve a unique niche as an "impact player."
Developed in collaboration with top WHL and OHL coaches, this report analyzes the intangible attributes often looked for when drafting impact players. Your personalized astrology profile includes eight pages of custom insight around how the day you were born may be impacting your approach to hockey and life!
Your Custom Report Includes:
• Your game time mental strengths and weaknesses
• Which current AHL/NHL Players your chart is most similar to
• Tips to optimize your luck-factors on the ice
• Personalized advice on how to adjust your communication style to work best with coaches and teammates
• Analysis of the type of player you would most likely be through the eyes of the fans
• Your Personality Impact Analysis rating scores:
- Physical Endurance
- Mental Endurance
- Game Night Volatility (hot/cold)
- Ice/Bench Energy Player
- Ability to Attract Luck
- Injury Prone, Cautious or Hypochondriac
Hot & Cold Streaks
How your volatile your mental and energy levels are from game-to-game night
Your style of communication and how to get the most from your mentors and peers
Ego & Loyalty
Your passion and forms of validation including your ability to put the team above self.
Physical & Mental Endurance
Your ability to dig deep and put in 110% performances and how long your mental energy will last under pressure situations.
Ice/Bench Energy Player
Your ability to bring intangible energy and motivation on the ice and bench.
Injury Prone & Luck Factors
Your potential for attracting both good and back luck as well as a disposition for injuries.
“The player impact analysis has proven to be insightful and helpful in determining bench chemistry and mentoring players into productive roles on the team”
- Mike Johnston, Head Coach, Portland Winterhawks